TO REGISTER: Add this activity to your cart when you complete the purchase of your Full Pass
Your participation in the Congress will not be complete unless you attend the Gala Soirée which will be held at the Manège Militaire Voltigeurs, a national historic site located in the heart of Vieux-Québec. This legendary armoury was constructed in 1885, and inaugurated in 1888, at the time of the withdrawal of British troops from Canada. Home to North America’s oldest French-speaking battalion, it boasts 130 years of history and architecture just waiting to be discovered.
Be part of this event-filled evening in honour of the Canadian boreal forest—both its landscape and its flavours. A four-course meal will follow the cocktail hour which will highlight the best drinks our land can offer. The evening will also give you a chance to meet and chat with your industry colleagues.
You’ll be swept away by the Gothic Revival architecture à la française of this historic monument—it’s sure to be a memorable evening!
- Location : Voltigeurs de Québec Armoury
- Date : October 1st
- Time : Starting at 6:00PM
- Ticket Price : $200 CAD (Add this activity to your cart when you complete the purchase of your Full Pass)
- How to get there? The Voltigeurs de Québec Armoury is located at about 10 minutes walking distance or 5 minutes cab ride from the Quebec City Convention Centre
- Address: 805 Avenue Wilfrid-Laurier, Québec, QC G1R 2L3
Thanks to our cocktail sponspors: